Do you want to rank higher in search engines? Do you want to attract more visitors to your website? If yes, then you need to invest in SEO friendly domain name.
Domain names are an essential part of any web presence. They represent your online identity and provide a link between your site and its users.
In order to optimize your domain name for search engine ranking, you need to follow certain steps.
- Domain selection is critical for good SEO. You want to find a domain name that is both memorable and relevant to your target audience. The best way to do this is to include your targeted keywords in the domain name.
- You also want to make sure that your domain name is easy to spell and pronounce. Avoid using difficult spelling or pronunciation tricks. These can be a real turnoff for potential customers.
- Finally, you’ll want to make sure that your domain name is registered with the right extension (.com, .net, .org, etc.). Be sure to choose the extension that will be most relevant to your target market.
In this video you will learn how to find SEO Friendly Domain Names To Rank Better By Not Making These 11 Mistakes. These 11 best tips will help you find a Perfect Domain Name.
First, try to come up with a name on your own; if you’re having trouble, there are online Domain Name Generators that can assist you.
1. Use The Right Domain Name Extensions (.com,.org,.net) Consider using local extensions if your website is intended for a local audience. Read this for more info: https://themindpedia.com/list-of-country-code-for-top-level-domain-extensions/
2. Brand able To stand out in the eyes of your visitors, your blog domain name must be unique.
Keywords can help you enhance your SEO, therefore include them in your domain name if possible.
Use https://go.themindpedia.com/mangoolsSEO to find the perfect keyword for your website.
You can also use existing words and try the synonyms on https://www.onelook.com/ or Use domain name generators like https://instantdomainsearch.com/domain/generator
3. Shorter the better Limit URL to 12 characters or fewer.
4. Make it Easy To Pronounce/Type/Remember:
5. Avoid Hyphens And Numbers
6. Avoid words with unusual spellings or words that can be read in a variety of ways. Must Cross check the spelling. Misspellings might make your site appear shady, leading visitors to believe it is a phishing or malware site.
7. Avoid Trademarked Words Goto this website to check it https://trademarks.justia.com/
8. Also avoid names taken on social media websites To check on social media use this website https://knowem.com/ Register Your Corresponding Social Media Handles
9. If you want to make it as a brand then I will suggest Consider Buying the Other Main TLDs as Well .com.org.in.net
10. Always Check the Domain History. When purchasing existing domain names, please be careful. https://archive.org/web/ https://who.is/
11. Enable domain protection (it’s an add-on).