In this video You will learn How To Install WordPress Locally in Ubuntu/Linux Mint. Also learn about Bitnami WordPress Installation Guide.
How To Download WordPress Locally in Ubuntu/Linux Mint ?
- GOTO: https://bitnami.com/
- Select: Community
- Select: Win/Mac/Linux
- Select: Select WordPress
- Select: Download For Linux Sign In using any of the accounts mentioned or create your own It will get downloaded.
For Useful Software, Tools & Apps You Need to Grow(Boost😍!) Your Business/Affiliate/Ranking, visit: https://go.themindpedia.com/Appsumo
3 steps to install it in Ubuntu
1. Ubuntu 20.04 focal has Missing system dependency “libtinfo5”. So, Install it first. For that type the following code in your command window.
sudo apt install libtinfo5
That’s it, libtinfo5 is installed.
2. Depending upon your bitnami file name, Copy and Paste bitnami file name
sudo chmod 755 bitnami-wordpress-5.7.1-0-linux-x64-installer.run
3. Install by typing the following
Installer starts it will get installed.
Give the name, password according to your convenience. It will install locally in your PC.
The installation will take some time.
Open ANY Browser. Copy and paste the link below
You will find your website login here.